Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sleeping struggles with Ethan . . . the Follow-up!

A few months ago, we posted a series of pics showing just how agile Ethan had become in escaping his crib in search of alternative sleeping locations.

Well, it continued to be an interesting habit to witness and we even began to develop an ear for hearing his little feet hit the floor and pitter patter around the room.

Today, however, was a new discovery. I'd put them down for a nap and left the room with gentle music playing. About 10 minutes later, I thought I'd heard some noise and when I stood at the door, I heard nothing and went back to working on my own nap. Five minutes later, I realized I hadn't heard music before - which is a dead giveaway of an Ethan jailbreak - prompting me to go check back in. The picture below is what I walked into - apparently Ethan now crawls from the crib onto the dresser and then carefully lowers himself into Noel's crib for a shared space nap. Very sweet:


















No comments:

Post a Comment