Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Our first of many plumbing adventures....

Last night we realized the boys officially moved into a curious phase of cause and effect. An age old "If/Then" experiment, if you will. And they did...

We were getting ready for bath time and while Bruce got the boys' bath ready, I was in the other room getting PJs. No one was paying attention to the boys. Given it was so quiet, we should have known something was up.

I walked back into the bathroom and saw the boys at the toilet, giggling as Ethan flushed it. Naively, I assumed they were just fascinated with the flushing process. Their laughter raised to squeals of utter delight in correspondence with the rising water - this was no ordinary flush.

They ran to the bath tub to get more toys and dumped several more in. After about 30 minutes of trying to fish something out with a wire hanger, I gave up for the night.

Tonight, the toilet came off and after fishing around the business end of the toilet, we found the culprit - the nasal bulb they loathe so much!


1 comment:

  1. I just laughed so hard, my eyes are watering. Goodness I love those two. Love Bruce's face. It is priceless.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete