Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ethan's Productive Night

We made it back from vacation refreshed and renewed, though Avo left Big D with a stomach bug and Weezie got the same thing last night, leaving Bruce and I on our own today. I took the morning off and had a super fun time with the boys. Bruce's afternoon shift had the boys in a much less agreeable mood. The boys turned cranky - it might have been teething or not feeling well - and I came home to a desperately tired Bruce.

We sort of threw our hands up and decided to just countdown to bedtime. We let Ethan have a free for all in the kitchen and he discovered a roll of paper towels. He was thoroughly content for at least 20 minutes.















And environmentalists, fear not, no trees were wasted in the this scenario as they were all used to clean off Ethan's face after a rather unsuccessful attempt at dinner. I wanted Ethan to eat. He didn't. I think we know who won....

No comments:

Post a Comment